Disney+ is now available for streaming on your Roku TV! But how do you access it? In this article, we’ll provide a simple step-by-step guide to activating the Disney+ app on your Roku TV.
What Is Roku and How Does It Work?
Roku is a streaming service provider that brings all of your favorite content directly to your television. With a Roku device connected to your TV, you can stream movies and shows from popular streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video, as well as free channels like The Roku Channel.
How To Activate Disney+ On Your Roku Device
The following steps will help you activate the Disney+ app on your Roku device:
1. Log in or create an account at DisneyPlus.com/Begin.
2. Once logged in, select “My Profile” from the menu bar at the top of the page.
3. Select “Linked Accounts” from the drop-down menu.
4. Click “Link New Account” and then select “Roku” from the list of supported devices.
5. Enter the activation code displayed on your television screen into the text box provided and select “Continue”
6. After successfully linking your account, you can begin streaming instantly with no additional setup required!
Start Streaming All Your Favorite Content With Disney+ Now!
Now that you have successfully activated Disney+ on your device, you are ready to start streaming all of your favorite films and shows with just a click of a button! Whether it be classic films such as Lady and The Tramp or new favorites like Frozen II and The Mandalorian, there is something for everyone to enjoy with Disney+. So sit back, relax, and get ready to embark on an unforgettable experience with one of the world’s most beloved entertainment companies – all available right at your fingertips!